Spring in the Smokies
A Spring Yoga Retreat in the Great Smokies
Join Jennifer for this 3 night vinyasa krama yoga retreat held at a luxury mountain top cabin west of Asheville. Begin each day with a long complete practice of vinyasa krama yoga, pranayama and dharana greeting the sunrise over the blue ridge and great smoky mountains. Take time to rest and relax throughout the day surrounded by the gifts of nature. End each day with gentle vinyasa krama, pranayama and deep rest. Enjoy daily vegetarian brunch and dinner. Fantastic hiking or visit the quaint downtown area for those who want to venture out. Ample outdoor and indoor space to read, relax, play board games/pool or just be together for those who don’t.
Arrive between 12pm- 2pm on Thursday. Check out is 10am on Sunday
More details upon registration. RETREAT IS FULLY BOOKED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ON THE WAITING LIST FOR CANCELLATIONS OR FOR THE NEXT RETREAT PLEASE EMAIL JENNIFER@CAMPBELLYOGA.COM
Rates (Limited space, first come first served):
- shared room (will share either king bed or 2 twins)$650/person (have roommate in mind if possible)
- private room with shared bath (queen or king bed) $850
- private master suite (includes private bath and in room fireplace) $1200 (if sharing will be $750/person. must have roommate in mind to reserve)
first come first served on private rooms and master suite
- Mountain top custom log home with pool table, fireplaces and large porches.
- large vegetarian brunch and dinner daily.
- Coffee, Tea and snacks available all day.
- twice daily practices.
- Go to sleep with the stars and wake up with the sunrise over the smoky mountains
- the peak of relaxation and spring renewal
To reserve your spot please email email@example.com