- This event has passed.
Gioia della Vita: Yoga retreat to Cilento, Italy *9 spots left!
September 16 @ 1:00 pm - September 23 @ 12:00 pm
Gioia della Vita: Yoga retreat to Cilento, Italy
September 16-23, 2018
Join Campbell Yoga Retreats this September for another amazing adventure abroad. Awaken with the sun in the mesmerizing surroundings of Torchiara, Italy nestled among the Southern hills of Cilento, overlooking the Amalfi Coast and Isle of Capri. This part of Italy is virtually untouched by foreign tourism and is rich with cultural heritage and ancient tradition. A true diamond in the rough!
In this 7 day retreat we will dive in with twice daily comprehensive yoga practices, delicious local, organic food (vegetarian and pescatarian options), adventures to nearby beaches, archeological sites and cultural events, ample time for rest, hiking, exploring nature and MORE; everything you’ve come to expect from Campbell Yoga retreats, now with an Italian flare!
To make the week even sweeter we will be the first group guests at an exclusive new retreat center opening in 2018, meaning everything will be fresh, new and open for our blessings and love!
Is it time for you to Explore & Restore? Come experience Gioia della vita, the JOY of Life!
Full Price (register by August 1) $2400
Private room / luxury rates also available upon request at an additional charge. Rooms allocated on first come, first served basis
5% off if you book with a friend
DEPOSIT: $800 non refundable payment to be made to secure your place and room.
What’s INCLUDED in the FEE
- Twice daily yoga practice
- Gorgeous, intimate and high end accommodation in a brand new retreat center overlooking the South Italian countryside and mediterranean sea.
- Authentic and delicious Mediterranean/Italian cooking – two large meals a day plus snacks available all day for the duration of your stay using the best local produce.
- Agropoli walking food tour including local history, a tour of Agropoli castle and eating local foods ( approx 20 tastings plus wine and olive oil tastings) along the way.
- Time to rest by the pool, hike the southern hills, walk along the beach, explore nearby castles and grecian ruins and so much more!
- Daily housekeeping
- Transfer to and from the airport
- The support and guidance of a seasoned and caring teacher.
What’s NOT included
- Flights and unlisted transportation
- Treatments/Massages- Thai, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Reiki
- Additional Excursions- you are welcome to explore during free time
- Meals out
Mangia bene, ridi spesso, ama molto. – Eat well, laugh often, love much.