Inner Alignment- Yoga Retreat in Sedona!
A long weekend respite in the majestic red rock of Oak Creek Canyon and Sedona, Arizona
September 26-29, 2019
Join Campbell Yoga Retreats for a long weekend retreat nestled in the nature oasis of Oak Creek Peninsula just 15 miles from Sedona. Enjoy the peaceful respite of the Arizona Desert with crisp mornings and warm sunny days. Wake up to morning sadhana lit by a majestic sunrise blending into blue bird skies. Go to sleep by the light of the moon and stars. This retreat is led in immersion format with two full yoga practices a day. Included is hiking in the highly acclaimed trails and vortexes of the Sedona red rock, delicious vegetarian brunches and dinners, time for reflection and relaxation and the guidance of a seasoned and dedicated teacher.
Included in this Retreat:
- Lodging in a private gated retreat center on 25 acres in the Canyon
- daily brunch and dinners
- fruit and tea/coffee available before morning practice
- 5 full yoga practices and an opening meditation and intention setting ceremony
- hiking in the famous Sedona vortexes
- a 25 acre nature oasis as “home base”
- the support of a seasoned teacher
- flights and airfare
- transportation to and from the retreat center
- massages or hydrotherapy (may be booked with the retreat center for a fee)
- arrive by 3:30 pm on September 26. Directions given upon booking
- bring layers as desert temperatures can fluctuate dramatically night to day
- hiking shoes a must 😉
- bring a journal and meditation cushion or yoga blanket if you have one.
- If you would like to share a car from Phoenix airport I can connect you with a friend to split the cost and drive. Just let me know!
Only 10 spots on this retreat. Please let me know ASAP if you are coming! If all spots book a few camping options are available
email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
***cancellation policy***If you need to cancel we will do our best to find a replacement for your booking. If a replacement is found your payment will be refunded less the $300 deposit and processing fees. Full payment must be paid by September 1. Some room types have limited availability and are on a first come basis.
Jennifer Campbell-Overbeeke E-RYT 500
Based in Hendersonville, NC, I am a registered E-RYT 500 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher) and a YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider) logging over 1000 hours in advanced study of classical hatha raja yoga. Bringing inspiration both from daily explorations on and off the mat as well as regular study with my teachers, my classes trainings and retreats emphasize personal expression through the foundation of hatha yoga. With backgrounds in classical hatha, vinyasa, yin and restorative yogas I seek to offer a truly holistic experience incorporating powerful asana, mantra and pranayama as is appropriate. Each practice asks that any and all perceived limitations and/or assumptions be challenged to fuel the development of the individual. Students often leave surprised of their capabilities and the limitless possibility of the practice. .
Jennifer is a registered E-RYT 500 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher), YACEP and HHC (Holistic Health Coach) with well over 1000 hours of study in classical hatha raja yoga.