- This event has passed.
Yoga Retreat to Ithaca, Greece
May 6, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - May 13, 2017 @ 11:00 am UTC-4$1800
Reported to be the birthplace of Homer and the Isle of the Gods, Ithaca stands serenely among the Ionian isles of Greece. Radiating with authentic Greek energy, the shores of this quaint isle play host to a long and mesmerizing mythical history brushed with panoramic views and secretive coves. Overlooking the crystal waters of the eastern coastline amongst a wilderness of olive trees and exposed rock our retreat center pays homage to the elements upon which it was built with stunning natural beauty and respect. Rising above hidden beaches meant for hours of exploration this respite is the perfect location for a week of true relaxation, peaceful connection and dedicated practice.
5% off if you book with a friend
DEPOSIT: $800 non refundable payment to be made to secure your place and room.
What’s INCLUDED in the FEE
- Twice daily yoga practice
- Authentic and delicious Mediterranean cooking of three meals a day for the duration of your stay using the best local produce.
- Daily housekeeping
- Transfer from the airport to Ithaca on the Saturday afternoon NB: ONLY if we travel as a group. Not for single transfers. If you arrive separate from the rest of the group you need to make your own way to Ithaca.
- The support and guidance of a seasoned and caring teacher
What’s NOT included
- Flights to Ithaca
- Treatments/Massages- Thai, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Reiki
- Excursions- you are welcome to explore the island during the afternoons
- Meals out etc